With immense pleasure Azaad Bharat Booking Holidays have designed your dream vacation package & we hereby present the desired details in the below mail. We will take every necessary action to fulfill all your requirements & promise to deliver you “The Best Customer Service”.
Cost Includes :-
- 2 AC Volvo seats from for Delhi – Dharamashala – Delhi Route for each traveller
- Complimentary Pick up from Dharamashala Volvo Stop to Hotel on Arrival day and Drop at Dharamashala Volvo Stop from hotel on Departure Day.
- 2 Night Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
- MAP Meal Plan – 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners for each person
- Non Alcoholic (i.e. Tea/ Coffee/ Juice) welcome drink on arrival in Hotel.
- Individual Cab as per below itinerary but NGT T&C Apply
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees
- For Heater Requirement Directly Contact To Hoteliers.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip, Extra Meals Etc.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any Adventure Activity River Rafting, Skiing, Paragliding Etc.
- 5% GST Extra
DAY 01: Delhi – Dharamshala (480 Kms/ 11-13 Hrs)
Meals: No Meals
At 5:30 pm report at our Delhi Volvo Pick up Point and start your exotic trip to Dharamshala by Volvo. Overnight Journey by Volvo
Dharamsala has everything for a perfect holiday. It features tranquil Waterfalls, Out-stretched Tea gardens, cricket stadium for sports lovers, holiness due to Dalai Lama’s presence, calm and peaceful environment.
DAY 02: Arrival + Dharamshala Local S/S
Meals: Dinner Only
Reach Dharamshala where our representative will greet you and transfer you to the hotel (Check In & Check out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability). After fresh up and rest till 2 pm, proceed for Dharamshala Sightseeing to cover official residence of Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath Temple, Dharamshala international cricket stadium & local market. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 03: Dharamshala – Kangra Valley (37 Kms/ 1 Hr) – Dharamshala
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast have excursion to Kangra valley to visit Brajeshwari Devi Temple (It was well known for its great wealth but with time it got plundered relentlessly over the ages again and again) & Kangra Fort (It ruins showcases the wars fought among Indian rulers, Mughals , British colonies). After Sightseeing, return to Dharamshala. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04: Dharamshala – Palampur – Delhi (480km/11-13 Hrs)
Meals: Breakfast Only
After breakfast check out from the hotel @ 10:00 am and drive to the famous Tea Gardens of Palampur. After Palampur sightseeing returns to Dharamshala to board the Volvo for Delhi (at 6:00pm). While departing from Dharamshala its time to recall all the memorable moments of your exotic trip and keep them stored with you forever and ever……….
END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
Thank you for consulting Azaad Bharat Booking Holidays for your trip……….